Open plan layout to allow our customers to move around this amazing museum of illusions and get the best pictures possible. Interior Design by John Lewis & Partners White City. A modern stylish design to compliment the unique photo opportunities Upside Down House provides.
Scan a QR code and purchase furniture directly and instantly at the house. Do not forget to upload your pictures on social media and tag us in!
Attention: Please read rules and information display prior to entering. Motion sickness may apply due to the house being at a slant.
Please be advised that we cannot offer priority entries due to our queueing system. If you wish to book a private visit and or a location shoot please contact our office at email@example.com
£5.00 Per person
Children under the age of 3 go free.
Group discounts available at the Ticket Office.
GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
- All rooms inside the house are inverted which causes the illusion of zero-gravity experience.
- Please do not tinker/try to grab and hold onto any props inside the house if you cause any damage to the props you will be asked to leave immediately and will be denied of future entry.
- If you are pregnant and or may have severe motion sickness, we recommend that you do not partake in this experience.
- Young babies are not recommended for visit
- Prams cannot be taken inside the house due to the lack of floor space, this may cause congestion and risks of trip hazards in case of a fire
- You may be denied entry if you seem dizzy, drunk or under the influence of illegal substance.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
- No eating & drinking inside the house if at any point you are feeling unwell, please speak to a member of staff.
- Please be mindful of others when inside the house, we would like this to be a great experience for all.
- Be careful when entering the house and using the staircase to prevent any slips and trips.
- There can only be a total number of 20 individuals inside, please be patient, entry and exit is regulated by a member of staff.